As a Certified Invisalign Provider, Dr. Cantu can offer you the absolute best in discreet oral treatment. Invisalign allows patients to straighten their teeth and improve oral health in minimal time, with less invasive treatment, and without anyone knowing. Are you interested in Invisalign? Keep reading to see if it’s the right choice for you.
How Does it Work?
Invisalign straightens teeth similarly to the way braces do; Invisalign with apply force to your teeth, moving them into the desired position. This is accomplished using clear, removable, easy to use, comfortable aligners that will shift your teeth over time.
Using advanced 3D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired outcome. A series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next series until the final
position of your teeth is achieved. For best results, aligners should be worn 20 to 22 hours a day. Your Invisalign custom treatment time will be determined by Dr. Cantu based on your specific needs.
Step 1: Book your complimentary consultation!
The first step is to sign up for your complimentary consultation. This appointment includes pictures and X-rays of your teeth and smile. Then Dr. Cantu will do a thorough exam to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign. If you are eligible for treatment, you will meet with our Treatment Coordinator to discuss your financial options.
Step 2: Custom impressions
Next, we will take custom impressions of your teeth that map your dental anatomy. This map is then used to generate your treatment plan and design your smile. Once your treatment plan and smile are determined, they are sent directly to Invisalign where trays are made from the impressions.
Step 3: Follow up
You will switch your trays approximately every two weeks and we will see you every eight weeks or so to monitor your progress.
Results and benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign aligners are clear; no one should even notice that you’re wearing them, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others.
- You will enjoy the treatment which is incredibly comfortable because the aligners are smooth, not causing abrasions to your gums as normal braces may.
- Invisalign is removable, so you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners.
- You can keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
- You will spend less time in the doctor’s chair, and doing more time doing the things you love.
- Invisalign is proven to not only straighten teeth but also improve overall dental health in patients
Your Comfort Comes First
Feeling calm and relaxed during your visit is important. To ensure your experience is low-stress and enjoyable, Oak Hill Dental is happy to suggest methods such as nitrous oxide and minimal sedation. Call today to learn more!
You are your best investment
It’s true! No matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile is within reach.
And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you’re
doing it for yourself.
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment such as:
- How extensive the issues are that you want to be corrected
- How long your treatment plan will last
- What are the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor
At Oak Hill Dental, we work hard to make our treatments affordable for every patient, and that includes Invisalign. Contact our front office today to discuss pricing options.
Before you begin your Invisalign journey, you’ll be given a precise cost breakdown. These include
- Discount applied for treatment paid in full by (cash or certified funds) from the start
- In-house monthly payments arrangements
- Third-party financing through CareCredit or Lending Point
- Most major credit cards accepted
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. If possible, we will work with your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
Book Your Complimentary Consultation!
More than 6,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign and the number of Invisalign smiles grows daily.
Take the first step and Book Your Complimentary Consultation today to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Dr. Mark J. Cantu, DDS
7101 W. Highway 71, Suite A-3
Austin, TX 78735
Tuesday – Friday
8 AM – 4 PM