New Patient Information
Patients are the heart of our practice
What can I expect at my first visit?
- Your first visit to our office will typically last about 90 minutes. This allows your hygienis to gather all necessary information related to your medical & dental history, and help us establish a baseline for future visits
- We will take a full set of x-rays that consists of a panoramic x-ray and individual bitewing x-rays
- Your hygienist will measure your gum and bone levels to determine your periodontal health
- Dr. Cantu will do an exam to determine if there is any treatment needed
- If you do need treatment, our Treatment Coordinator will sit down and review yourtreatment plan and any associated fees and applicable insurance coverage
Can I have my records sent from my previous office?
Yes, but it is not required. Dr. Cantu prefers to have a set of x-rays taken for each new patient to ensure the most accurate information is available to him. Dental records and any other patient information can be sent to email@example.com
Will my insurance cover the visit?
All insurance plans offer different levels of coverage. We verify insurance benefits one week and one day prior to scheduled appointments and will inform patients if they have a copay, however, we always suggest taking a moment to become familiar with your insurance
I’ve never had a good time with dentists.. until now. Always an easy experience. Amazing friendly staff make ya feel at home. Will be my choice for everything dental.
Dr. Mark J. Cantu, DDS
7101 W. Highway 71, Suite A-3
Austin, TX 78735
Most PPO Dental Insurance Accepted
Monday - Treatment Appt. Only
8 AM - 4 PM
Tuesday – Friday
7:30 AM – 3 PM